Ridgefield Farms Subdivision
The residents of Ridgefield Farms Subdivision would like to welcome you to our website. The subdivision is located in St. Charles County, Missouri near the towns of Defiance and New Melle. The subdivision elects a board of trustee's who are responsible to enforce the Subdivision Convenants and Indentures. Ridgefield Farms Subdivision roads are private and are maintained by the residents of the subdivision. The purpose of this website is to disseminate information to the subdivision residents.
Subscribe to email notification. Many subdivisions in the area are converting from snail mail communication to communication through email. The Ridgefield Farms trustees would like to build an email distribution list of the residents of the subdivision. The email distribution would be used to reduce the expenses associated with mailing letters through City and Village Tax Office. Please click here and fill out the form if you would like to help us reduce expenses by converting to email communication instead of written communication through City and Village Tax Office.
Update of Road Work on DD
A member of Shoulders for Safety provided us with the following update of road o work on DD as of June 4, 201.
Route DD, From Route D to Hwy 94:
- Crews have completed all of the crossroad culverts and entrance/driveway culverts
- Crews have also completed the majority of the major grading of the ditches
- Crews have completed the curve corrections on this route
- Crews will begin adding shoulders after both Route D projects
- After the shoulders are complete, the contractor will grade and backfill the slopes
- Once the slopes are backfilled the contractor will place the final lift of asphalt on the driving lanes and shoulders
- The final cross section of the road will be 12’ lanes and 2’ shoulders. The old road was 11’ driving lanes with no shoulders
- The final road will also have centerline rumble strips and shoulder rumble strips.
- Projected completion date for the projects above is August 1, 2014
Trailers, Campers, Etc
Please remember that all trailers, campers and other equipment should not be parked in your driveway or on the street. Please make sure that they are not visible from the street or by any of your neighbers.
The trustees will be doing a check for violations. If you have a short-term reason your trailer or camper needs to be out, please contact one of the trustees.